Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a freelander es, I love my car but I can't help thinking how poor the speakers and sound from my system is. When I'm travelling on main roads or on the motorway, the sound is drowned out by engine and road noises, and I love my music!! I have a 6 disc autochanger and standard head unit. Has anyone got any tips on how to improve sound and what speakers and size you reccomend? I was thinking of visiting halfords to get there advice but wanted to see if anyone has upgraded there system with any amps, door speakers etc. Im not some boy racer or anything, just want decent sound and music to be inside my car!

· Registered
70 Posts
hello. i too had the same problem with poor sounding music. i bought some pioneer 4-way speakers (same size for both front and rear, so plan on spending about $200)... i can't remember the model name or number but just remember pioneer, 4-way, and that they are blue, black, and silver i think... go to my cardomain page [ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137766/3 ] and maybe even print off the pic of them... got em at best buy... the sound is 10x better than the stock speakers, and they even have decent sounding bass to them (though i still might put my subwoofer in)... overall, a terrific speaker for the price! hope that helps

erica

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.