Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
very disco
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all of you fellow nanocom EVO/faultmate owners

i am attempting to do some software updating on this 06 NAS RRS, as i'm getting a lot of comm errors and software incompatibility codes... maybe not the root of the problem, but i'm running out of things to try. at any rate, regardless of whether or not you think i should be reflashing various computers, does anybody have experience pulling software from nanocom's genesis repository?

i have queried all of my ECUs in question, but i am NOT seeing corresponding downloads in genesis for all units. probably 2/3 of them have a direct match in the repo, but my three highest priority units (BMC, IPC, and RLC) do not. nanocom suggests to match up HARDWARE#, SOFTWARE#, and ASSEMBLY#... but some of these units have NO matching numbers at all...

is it safe to grab the nearest one? the applicable codes are designated to the VIN of my truck (which has been triple-checked). do these mismatches indicate possible part swaps by previous repair attempts?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
You should join the nanocom site's forum for this kind of job cos there the BBS guys may reply .

·
very disco
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am joined and I posted this here because nobody has anything to say there /-:

The genesis forums are pretty vacant.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Unfortunately i have no experience with the petrol engine management so i can't help with that... i presume that most of that forum's members are also more handy with diesels hence that ''silence'', i'm affraid you are pretty much on your own with that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts