Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an LR2 for almost a year now, and one thing that bugs me is the navigation.

1) Every time I use the Nav, I have to agree to the terms of use. Is there anyway to permanently agree with that?

2) The nag defaults to California as it's home location. So every time I want to put something into my Nav, I have to remind the darn thing that I live in Montana, not California. Is there anyway to permanently change this as well?

3) Less important, but would be nice. Can I make it default to the clock when I turn the car on, instead of the Land Rover Settings and Navigation home screen?

Any advice would be great!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't have an answer, but when we were in Alaska, it always defaulted to California, which is a fur piece. When we were driving through Canada (Yukon, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba) it mostly defaulted to CA. At some point since then, it's been defaulting to where my last destination was (maybe), or my home state (which may be where my last destination was). Just watch- next time it will default back to California now that I've been bragging on it)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts