Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Im from montreal, originally im from france but now im living in montreal in quebec :)
I have a Land rover Defender 90 sitting in my parents garage for quite a bit of time now and i wanted to import it here.
I already contacted a company of import/export, and they said its was like 3500$ all included with plate and everything.
I was wondering if it was expensive or quite okay.
And second i want to swap the engine for a Small block Chevy V8 350 not because i dont like the engine of the defender, but for economical reason:
1 Finding Gas station that sells Diesel its harder, and more expensive
2 Finding Engine part for a Land rover Defender here is a nightmare, for my wallet and just to find them lol

Just wondering if there are people from quebec around here, that can point me a place to do the engine swap and where i can find one :)
Ontario is quite okay for a shop too :)

And thats was my first post here and i hope i will share with you some good news about it in the near future :)

Thanks!!!!!! :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Send me the diesel lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ferhdemerak,

How did it go importing the Defender to Canada? I'm currently living in France and am trying to sort out if I can import a 2000 Defender 110 into Canada, and what is involved. Did you go with the importing company for $3500 or did you do it yourself?

Any advice or suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.