Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was offroading and went through a deep water crossing and go these codes really need help.

p0152
p1412
p1590
p0301
p0174
p1174
could use help thanks
ive a 2004 disco
was working perfectly fine before this crossing

sorry meant need help with codes

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
152 is high voltage from 02 bank 2 sensor
1412 is a SAI fault for a leaking hose or failed valve
1590 is for the 3 amigos
310 is a # 1 cylinder mis-fire
174 and 1174 are lean codes for bank 2.

How many miles on your truck, when was it last tuned along with plug wires, have you ever replaced the 02's and how deep was the water?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
123000 every thing was done at 105000 . I've got a 2 inch lift with 33s water came up to about hood. But looked at maf sensor and has dry water/mud in it. Everything worked fine before only light was the 3 amigos. Is there anyway to clean it or just buy a new one?
Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
You were pushing it to go that deep.
By everything was done, be more specific as to exactly what was replace especially the wire 7 or 8 mm and what color are they? How is the engine running now? I would try and clear the codes and see if they come back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry meant to get back to you sooner. They 8mm I belive the blue sti. Can't remember the brand of plugs but they were simple copper. Also did a seafoam injection job. So I cleaned everything out and dis another seafoam job. Reset computer. Its been about 2 weeks and codes have not come back . You were right I was pushing it. Ill never do that again. But thanks a lot for willing to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts