Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 92 Range Rover Classic and need the owners manual. I have the workbook but it's too complex for me. I've looked everywhere and the sites I've gone to seems to have every other year except 92. If anyone has one or know's how to get one please let me know. Or if I could use a different year's manual, which year is most similar to the 92?

·
Registered
30 Posts
92 classic

Hi I am in same situation, I have an earlier version but it does not cover the Air suspension, viscous diff lock, and fuses. If you get hold of one, could I have a photo copy, I would be quite happy to cover the costs.
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frustrating isn't it? Well, if you happen to get a hold of one, I'll take the photo copy and cover the costs :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
1992 Owners manual..

Hey, keep an eye on e-Bay, there was a 1992 RR owners manual that sold for $15 on 17th Oct. If you check every couple of days I'm sure one will come up soon, :)
good luck,
Andy

·
Registered
489 Posts
Are you referring to the Owner's Manual that comes with the car which describes how to drive, use the vehicle, etc? or some type of repair manual?

I have a 1992 Range Rover County, with all books except the audio manual. I could make you a PDF document of the Owners Manual and e-mail it to you in a couple of weeks when I have time, if you're intersted. It does not have air suspension, though. In the US you could only get that in 1993 with the introduction of the LWB. (Mine is SWB 100") It is a Canadian model, I think with Day Running Lights & a block heater. It also has factory keyless entry, 6-CD a/d/s stereo, glass moonroof, factory racks, guards, and boards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, If you still have the 1992 manual, I just bought a 92 lse and it would come in very handy. Ive been scouring the interwebs and its almost impossible to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts