Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
rescued 2006 LR3 SE V6 LHD (early VIN)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New owner of neglected 2006 LR3 SE with a Christmas tree of lights including HDC fault and gear shifting issues. Love working on her but could really use the experience and knowledge from everyone here. Trying to test everything (one wire at a time 😂) but the previous owners left her with an unreliable aftermarket head unit and a mess of splices. Please point me in the right direction to start repairing the wiring with some good references, drawings, and tools. Funds are limited but willing to purchase whatever I must. Any recommendations are much appreciated! First up, need to get the correct set of wiring references for an early-VIN 2006 LR3 V6.
Circuit component Electronic engineering Computer hardware Electronic component Gas

·
Registered
rescued 2006 LR3 SE V6 LHD (early VIN)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for some of the best tech reference material for my LR3. So far I'm thinking of getting the subscription to the material hosted by www.alldata.com ? Are they any good? Any other suggestions? Also, is there a lot of difference between the workshop manuals and wiring diagrams for the early vs later serial number LR3's made in 2006? I have an earlier serial number I believe for my LHD.

Thank you for any help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts