Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have A 1997 Disco Se And I Love The Truck And I Have A Couple Of Qustions For The Masters Of The Disco

1. I Have 2 Speakers Just In The Front Seats Can I Add More? And If I Can What Are The Best Ones To Add? And How Many Can I Add?

2. I Have A Tv And A Ced Player I Want Installed But They Are Sperate Where Can I Put The Cd Player If My Tv Will Take Out The Tape Player? Is It Possible To Put It In The Glove Box In Between The Driver And Passenger Seat ?

3. How Do I Work The Cruise Control

4. What Is The Best And Cheapest Place To Buy Acceories And Electronics For The Land Rover 1997 Disco Se? I Live In Chicago, Just To Let You Know

Thanks To Those Who Can Help Me.

·
Registered
789 Posts
im no pro at Disco science 101, but i'm one of the few guys here who have a tv in his truck, i had it custom mounted on my dash, and the DVD playger installed under the glove box in front of the passenger seat, i didnt want to take out the origional deck because i like the steering wheel controls, as far as your year disco i'm not sure what it came with, but electronic devices and LandRovers are very tricky combinations so be careful :confused

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'm not sure what you have in mind exactly. Are the two speakers you are referring to in the front doors? If you can post some pictures of the equipment you wish to install, it might give me some idea as to where you can locate it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I cant help with the other things, but on my 98 disco the cruise is turned on by pushing in the button next to the fog light switch on the dash. Then, you pull back on the little cruise button on the paddle like switches on the right of the steering wheel.

hope this helps.

K

·
Registered
187 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.