Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i just picked up a fairey over drive from gd services in newry in perfect workin order but there is no linkage with it it got misplaced when it was taken out and dissapeared i got the main unit and the lever but no angle bracket or linkage does any body know where i could get these parts or any body got them lying around on a knackered overdrive badly stuck here so any help would be appreciated uk or ireland please

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
ally.m said:
hi guys i just picked up a fairey over drive from gd services in newry in perfect workin order but there is no linkage with it it got misplaced when it was taken out and dissapeared i got the main unit and the lever but no angle bracket or linkage does any body know where i could get these parts or any body got them lying around on a knackered overdrive badly stuck here so any help would be appreciated uk or ireland please
Peronaly I think your best bet is picking up a copy of Land Rover enthusiast and calling up the Land rover breakers in and around England and Ireland.Those guy's have access to everything!!! Good luck mate! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.