Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i am currently looking for some new seats for my defender 110. i want to get new front seats (maybe heated) and a new back bench seat. but not looking for jump seats all the way in back. also want to get a front bull bar, need new fender eyebrows, new carpet inside plus rubber mats. just want to see if anyone out there is selling d-110 parts or who seems to be the best place to get these things from. any advice would be great, i am located in the san francisco area so if someone also knows of a good shop for both mechanical and especially paint in bay area that would be great too.
i had a 97 d-90 but let it go to get a 96 def-110 and the truck is very rugged. no it isn't a NAS but it is registered in the state of annoying dmv policies...aka california. diesel helps. thanks .
-1bigfoothunter

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I have Corbeau high back seats in my 110 and love them, very supportive, high bolsters. Very much like Raccarro, but not as expensive. Do a Google for Corbeau seats. I forgot the name of the place I got them from, but you can get leather or cloth, heated, or not, and power lumbar too.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I forgot to mention, but George Laird at Rovers Down South is a great source for Defender parts. Body panels, drive train, axles, you name it. He brings in containers weekly of lots of odds and ends. As an example, I just bought four new door blanks for my 110. They would have been three grand or more from LRNA, but from RDS, $1400.
here's his link.

http://www.roversdownsouth.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.