Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am a lady and I can not make up my mind on two models that I like. I need some opinions. I have two children, so 4dr car is a must and the more space the better. I am located in Los Angeles, so the price reports reflect prices in my area.
First choice.
2010 Land Rover Range Rover 4WD 4dr HSE LUX
The best certified price I was able to find is $80,472 through a TrueCar
2010 Land Rover Range Rover 4WD 4dr HSE LUX - New Car Price Report
I truly love this car, but this is on a very expensive side for me. I would have to stretch my budget big times.

Second choice.
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4WD 4dr HSE LUX
for $62,335
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4WD 4dr HSE LUX - New Car Price Report

What do you guys think? Any opinions and/or suggestions about other models? I pick cars by look, this time I want to be more thoughtful.

Thank you for your help,

P.S. I could not identify proper area to post this tread, so if some one has suggestions on where I should move it, please tell me.

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
Moved.

The HSE is a bigger more roomy truck, the range rover sport is smaller and based on the LR3.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
The only criteria you list are 4 doors and a lot of room. Based on that, there are a lot better choices out there than a Land Rover.
If you aren't prepared to perform your own repairs, or spend a lot of money to pay someone else to do them, I'd definitely look for something else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If only I had the money to make this choice . . . Anyway, I second Antichrist about repairs and vote Chevrolet Suburban.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts