Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably shouldn't have done it, but I washed the Disco in one of those automatic car washes and my rear passenger's side fender flare may have been a casualty.

Where do I find a replacement trim piece?

FYI: I tried searching the forums before posting this question for hours to no avail.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Call British Parts of Utah, I think he may still have them, otherwise the dealer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What does it look like underneath the trim piece? Could you post a picture?
Mine are looking faded and old and i we thinking of removing them and getting more of the European look.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I removed mine last week. The vehicle looks much better. It took a few hours and a heat gun to remove them.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Probably shouldn't have done it, but I washed the Disco in one of those automatic car washes and my rear passenger's side fender flare may have been a casualty.

Where do I find a replacement trim piece?

FYI: I tried searching the forums before posting this question for hours to no avail.
If you want I good used one, let me know exactly which piece it is. The rear flare is composed of two pieces. I've parted a dozen of these trucks this year. You can have the part you need for $15 plus shipping.
Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Paul for your help.

As you'll see in the attached image, I need only part of the two-piece trim. The door-mounted part is what needs replacing.

If you have what I need, how do I go about purchasing? Send me an IM if need be. Thanks! :)

20130529_090232.jpg
20130529_090252.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts