Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i post pics? i got them finally and cannot figure out how to post them! please help

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the pics of my new bumper!!!

Bumperless rover

My little helper!

another cool bumperless shot!

new bumper!!!

another shot of the new bumper!!!

one more of my helper..he was great at hiding nuts and bolts! (his name is chaz!!!)

so there it is...tell me what you think!!!:buttrock:

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Not bad!! Looks nice.

I like the pic of your helper....

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah he is awesome...he is my little buddy (full bloody chihuahua if you couldn't tell!)

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no...the bumper simply bolts on to the crush can that are supplied. and they bolt right to where the stock bumper mounts were. its a very easy install. the bumper is made by TJM based in Australia!!! I Live The Bumper!!!:buttrock:

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it is a spiked collar!!! he is a little bada$$. its funny though, its so small it only has four spikes on it!!! hahaha. i love him to death!!!! And i equally love my bumper. i researched for months before finally deciding on the tjm. i really wanted an air bag compatible bumper so that pretty much narrowed my choices to TJM or ARB. and i think TJM looks better and the approach is a little better with the TJM so i think i made the right choice!

· Registered
1,971 Posts
Looks great!

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he weighs a whopping 2.6 pounds. hahaha...but he is still growing he is only 4 months old? and thanks for the compliment on the bumper

· Registered
1,131 Posts
drum655 said:
he weighs a whopping 2.6 pounds. hahaha...but he is still growing he is only 4 months old? and thanks for the compliment on the bumper
well, he looks hearty enough to me. probably kick the crap outta my pooch, even though he would be outweighed by over 220lbs. size means nothing... at least that's what i always tell anyone who will listen. :D

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah...he eats all the time, i don't know why he doesn't weigh more...oh well!!! yeah he loves playing with big dogs...he thinks he is as big as they are! fun to watch!

· Registered
5,468 Posts
OK Josh, since no one seems to be asking the obvious...just where and how did you mount the dog? I mean on the rover...

Just kidding man! The new bumper looks great! What is the next mod you have planned?

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
Great Job! I love the look... Once I have the extra cash I want to get one of these.
Oh and I love the dog. My wife and daughter have been looking for one of those :) As it turns out I don't think its fair that she can drop 2 grand on a new puppy and I can't get a bumper :lol:

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
That Is awsome!! I love it....looks tough.......The little helper is cool too.....great purchase man!!!:buttrock: :beer: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.