Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

new development

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HFsdisco 
#1 ·
You may remember my intermittent problem with the SRS light well it happened yesterday, the light just came on. It was odd usually it takes a while l;ike a long drive or something but it just came on. Not sure what the problem may be but any insight?

#2 ·
New development (SRS)

You may already know this but the SRS system will reset itself after so many cycles of the ignition switch. If the fault remains the light will come on again and again.

Also, I have been told by an independant Land Rover mechanic that it takes a special tool (Land Rover only SRS scanner) to read the SRS fault codes. The scanner may only available at a Land Rover dealer in your area.

Have you had the codes read and know what the fault is?

#3 ·
????

I went in before and had some work done and the light stopped coming on for a few months and then all of a sudden it happened. Then it went off for the past few weeks, even after a long drive, well yesterday it came one again, and well as I just went and returned from the gym, it hasn't come on today??? Not sure what the fault codes were the last time. I posted that whole story about a month ago.... hhhmmmm????? :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.