Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just purchased a 2003 Discovery S and wanted to ask if anyone had true specs for this model?

Is the interior vinyl and can I put any cd changer to be attached to the stereo?

Is this model really stripped down in respect to the SE? what other things does it not have other then moon roofs?

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
48 Posts
The salesman at my dealer told me that there are only 3 options that make the difference between the "stripped" model and the "loaded" one:

Sunroofs, third-row seats, and CD player. From this I would conclude that they all have leather seats.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Jay,
Who ever you talked to shouldn't be selling Rovers, there are many differences in both the standard equipment and the optional equipment on the different and no they don't all come with leather.
Mike J.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The seats are vinyl,no homelink,no heated seats,no compass in the mirror,no arm rests,no wood trim, canvas trim on the doors in place of that suede feeling stuff,radio is different,no front fog lites,16 inch tires standard,no headlite washers. The tires being 16 inch are a plus I think,more options on types of tires.I would love to have the S model without all the other stuff but I need that harman/kardon radio. These were the differences between the S we looked at and the SE we ended up buying. The only options on the SE were the radio and the cold climate package,stainless steel brush bar,upper and lower tailight protectors, and the HSE wheels[no cost] but I had them switch the wheels to the SE wheels because I liked them better.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Start with this..........

jarover said:
Hi, I just purchased a 2003 Discovery S and wanted to ask if anyone had true specs for this model?

Is the interior vinyl and can I put any cd changer to be attached to the stereo?

Is this model really stripped down in respect to the SE? what other things does it not have other then moon roofs?

Thanks
Jeff
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Spec_Glance.aspx?modelid=10485&trimid=-1&src=VIP&tab=2&sub=0

And of course, from Land Rover itself, download the PDF:

http://www.landrover.com/ca/en/Products/Discovery/Models/model_comparison.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts