Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Dip In RPMS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am from south Florida and thank you for adding me. I have an issue with my 2013 Evoque that i purchased last November, recently within the past month I have been dealing with the rpms dipping. It happens when I am in drive and more recently when in park , with or without the AC, it just feels like it is about to stall then the rpms shoot back up, happens like every 15-20 seconds. It doesn't happen every time I drive it but I am seeing it more often. I have taken it in the Land Rover and they cannot seem to find anything with it, they have updated the software, they have driven it a few miles and they cannot replicate the issue or anything. I just got it back from them and it is happening again, I don't know what else to do or say to them, I know I need to take it back to them. I don't know what their mechanics are missing, I am annoyed at this point because I wanted to just enjoy my newish car...any help would be appreciated.

P.S. 4th time in the shop :frown

Thank You
Al

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.