Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always loved the land rovers, but have never been lucky enough to have one. I have been involved with toyota landcruisers for many years now and am looking to broaden my horizons. You guys have any reccommendations on where to find used rovers, preferably older and cheaper? While I am looking for something that is a partial daily driver, mostly looking for another rig to build up/revive. The defender or series trucks are preferable...

Thanks

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Welcome to Land rovers only...I am not sure where to find affordable Defenders or series, but the Range rovers and Disco's are going gor great prices!! I got my rangie for $2700!!!!

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
Funrover said:
Welcome to Land rovers only...I am not sure where to find affordable Defenders or series, but the Range rovers and Disco's are going gor great prices!! I got my rangie for $2700!!!!
I agree with Funrover, Defenders won't come cheap even a beat up one. Although there are Series LR's that can be found relatively cheap. I can't remember the web site, but there is a place in Tenn. around Chttanooga that just deals specifically in the series vehicles. If anyone knows the name and website please chime in.

· Registered
641 Posts
Badger1 said:
I agree with Funrover, Defenders won't come cheap even a beat up one. Although there are Series LR's that can be found relatively cheap. I can't remember the web site, but there is a place in Tenn. around Chttanooga that just deals specifically in the series vehicles. If anyone knows the name and website please chime in.
Skytop rovers. They usually have some nice stuff. Roversland in Miami usually has some good series trucks. I got my Rangie from them.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help

Thanks for all the tips. I am finding that the Defenders are wayyyyy out of my price range. Just need to find someway to justify buying a series truck to the old lady. She already thinks that the driveway is looking a little shabby with a 69 FJ40, who know if she could handle another vintage truck?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.