Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
wjsj69
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share so others can get ideas of what they like and don't like; I looked at a thousand bumpers before i started mine.. I just gathered some scrap metal and started cuttin' n weldin'. :beer: (Brutus kept me motivated so he could get back in the truck and go wheelin')

Attachments

·
'03 Disco SE
573 Posts
Now THAT is a bumper! Looks badass dude - easily one of the best DIY bumpers I've seen. Actually one of the best full stop.

Best part is you managed to mount the bumper and winch without cutting away parts of the grille - there aren't too many bumpers out there that can claim that.

·
wjsj69
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now THAT is a bumper! Looks badass dude - easily one of the best DIY bumpers I've seen. Actually one of the best full stop.

Best part is you managed to mount the bumper and winch without cutting away parts of the grille - there aren't too many bumpers out there that can claim that.
THANKS!! Yeah, I can unbolt the whole thing and put the stock bumper on if I need to. My approach angle is compromised, but I know it'll hold up to some abuse!

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Looks good, a lot better than some I've seen by shops as of late. Nice work, very Mantec looking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A most professional "homemade" bumper

As others have already seen... well Done! And let me add my voice to those asking if you would consider making more of them? (The shop in the background of your photos seems to suggest you might have the capacity to do so!)

best regards... rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.