Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Im not new to the forum scene, but I am new to the Land Rover scene. I recently purchased a used 2003 Discovery SE7 with 48,000 miles on it. I had casually read this forum for the past few months and it seems like a great place to learn about my new truck.

I tried a search but couldnt find answers to a few questions i had:

-With the amount of miles on my truck, knowing little about its history, are there any issues, with the truck, mechanical or otherwise, that i should be aware of? Is there any maintenance I should be thinking about in the near future? I am noticing a good amount of buildup of brake dust on my rims, is this a good indication that the brakes are due for a change? What are some good modifications (lift, larger tires, off road mods) that one could do, and who is qualified to do such modifications.

Thanks for any help, Im working on pictures of my baby for your forum :clap:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im new too..

Ive had a 2001 disco for a while and the brake buildup is apparenly normal and doesnt indicate anything.

I just bought a 2004 disco SE today and was tipped off to this forum, it looks awesome!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome to you both.
Buzz when I first got here I just started reading and asking any question I had, there is a lot of knowlege here. (you're a Packers fan right?) :drink1:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Buzz_LightBeer said:
Who isn't?!?!?! :clap:
That is very true, there was a special on Brett Favre on ESPN last night, I missed it but saw a few minutes of it. haha. I am a CHEESEHEAD myself, just happen to be in NC at the time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.