Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
I have been reading this forum for sometime now and decided to make an official appearance.
This is a great forum. I have learnt much here.
Long ago I tried to acquire a 110 , but they were mostly available in Chicago and it was just too much to fly out there and shop around. However as Land Rover once again geared up full export to state side they still showed that nothing else is a Land Rover. Regardless of who owns the marque (BMW or FORD).
Even though we dont have anything in the Fort lauderdale area approaching Moab, they are still some opportunities to have fun here, although nothing to explore the almost infinite capabilities of the LR.
Again great Forum! Posted are some pictures of my 2001 SE7.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Nice Disco....... i like it... time to get it dirty

·
Registered
734 Posts
roverX said:
Welcome. Pull up a sheep, pop open a cold one, and get yer truck durty. :D
Welcome :drink1:
Love the tire cover....just don't let the gator get the sheep :eek:

·
MG
771 Posts
Welcome, welcome, fine sir. Ditto on the nice ride and the need for dirt!

Cheers,

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome.

I am tripping out on that color. What color is it man?

Looks like Alveston (what I have) but then it looks more cinnomon colored (could be my monitor).
What size are those tires? Looks like you could use a 2 inch lift.

·
Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to this awesome forum!
This Disco has been dirtied and it is my intention to get this Disco Dirtier. To answer your question “Hailsharky”, it is Alveston Red Metallic. Those tires/meat are 265/70/16s. I find the ACE system compensates well for the high sidewalls (though stiff at 4 ply) when cornering aggressively. While I understand that that setup is OK aesthetically, it could really use a 2” lift for any real articulation as you suggested..at some point soon I will do that.
“01001010”……Lets arrange for a meeting at Hooters. I am in Central “Fort Liquordale”. I know the Hooters right off the Intra-Coastal waterway downtown Ft. Laud and the one at Bay Side Miami……know any in between? I must say that I like the plethora of “Hooters hostesses” in Miami, for one they seem more skimpily clad…hence every guy that place is a “bobble head” doll…so its also fun to watch the watchers.
Thanks for the compliments on the Croc on the tire cover .. ..now I just have to get a “landroversonly.com”sticker to cover up the stealer’s name/advert.
One more thing, I have observed a lot of overflowing Beer Steins/Mugs on this forum……that’s a good thing…however….
REMEMBER never to drink & drive….you could possibly hit a bump and spill your drink.
Looking forward to having some fun here.
Drive Carefully & happy Rovering.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome again.

Be wary of JC at Hooters, he has a tendency to leave through the bathroom window just to test your reaction.

My advice is to stay put when he does that and keep ordering fresh coasters so the waitresses have a better chance at meeting you.

Tell them you are related to Burt Reynolds, that always works for me. Even though I look more like Benicio del toro hung over.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Hailsharky said:
Welcome again.

Be wary of JC at Hooters, he has a tendency to leave through the bathroom window just to test your reaction.

My advice is to stay put when he does that and keep ordering fresh coasters so the waitresses have a better chance at meeting you.

Tell them you are related to Burt Reynolds, that always works for me. Even though I look more like Benicio del toro hung over.
Great Landy mate! SWEET. :buttrock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.