Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 1993 Range Rover County LWB. Got it for a good deal and body wise, is mint shape. However it does need a few things done to it and just looking for some advice or anything else I should do while I'm under it!

I have to replace Front Outer tie rod ends, Pitman arm.
I also seem to have a problem with the horn blowing the fuse. (Doesn't make any noise, small low tone and then fuse blows.) So I am guessing its the horns ground being corroded and blowing it up.

Any advice on changing tie rod ends, pitman arm or the horn blowing fuse situation is appreciated. Other then that, any other ideas I should get done while I'm there, let me know! I might re-do the brakes too...

Glad to be apart of the group. Cheers.:help

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Where are you in Canada?

Steering components are fairly straight forward an no different to a solid axe chevy so you will not have any trouble unless the pitman arm is seized on.

Electrical issues are hard to diagnose over the web. If your close I could help you or I may know of a guy in your area that would be willing to lend a hand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.