Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I just purchased our first Land Rover so I thought I'd join a Rover group. Our new ride is an 02 Discovery SD with 31,000 miles. It's mostly hers but I wouldn't settle for a Ford or Chevy after driving a Disco a year ago. Just got to talk her into letting me off road with it now. Hope to upgrade with tube side steps, brush bar, roof rack, & larger tires soon to give a look of its own and seperate it from the rest a little. I'll try to post pics soon.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Congrats! Here is the key....leave her Disco alone and go out and buy yourself an older one...94 - 96 to have fun with. The first time you bring her Disco back all muddy or with a little scratch...no sex for you. Trust me, just do it! You can pick up one for as little as 3000 bucks to have fun with.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
roverX said:
Congrats! Here is the key....leave her Disco alone and go out and buy yourself an older one...94 - 96 to have fun with. The first time you bring her Disco back all muddy or with a little scratch...no sex for you. Trust me, just do it! You can pick up one for as little as 3000 bucks to have fun with.

lol :lol: :lol:

true...true

·
Registered
734 Posts
roverX said:

Welcome..................

You know the rules Rover.........what's her's is her's and what's his is her's. Buy another one and she will have TWO!

·
10,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Congrats on the purchase.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Funrover,
Sure would've been nice to have had a few weeks ago. We were in Breckenridge Oct 8-15 when CO caught all the snow. ON ROAD i was pleased with my 2wd GMC Sonoma. Are you familiar with McCulloch Gulch?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts