Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright!...early holiday gifts!

Just got in my stuff from Will Tillery. I ordered a pair of DI wiper arms, a DI 3 switch carrier, and 4 switches and installed them all. I painted the arms with satin black rustolium, then bought some nice silicone Triblade wiper blades. I also bought two packs of 1156LL Sylvania bulbs for my rear tail lights....im going to post about this in the How To section....its a fun little mod.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, its not just bling bling! I would have to pay bukoo bucks for DII wiper blades..my dealer wants $75 for a full set!....with the DI blades I can fit any plain blades from anywhere. My Triblade all season blades were $5.50/blade :D

..I totally need this because winter is now.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
I meant the color...... I like it though... I have read the horror stories about those wiper blades!!

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Funrover said:
I meant the color...... I like it though... I have read the horror stories about those wiper blades!!
...I painted them because they were faded. ....what kinds of stories???...they are the same brand that has been on the rover for over a year. What I did so I didnt have to pay the $75 a year ago....is a actually took the stock blades, pried open the blades, cut the Triblade blades to match and then clamped them back in.....have been good up till this point.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
keptin said:
...I painted them because they were faded. ....what kinds of stories???...they are the same brand that has been on the rover for over a year. What I did so I didnt have to pay the $75 a year ago....is a actually took the stock blades, pried open the blades, cut the Triblade blades to match and then clamped them back in.....have been good up till this point.

The stories of replaceing the blades on the DII....How much They cost!!! and the fact few places other than dealer have them or can order them!!

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funrover said:
The stories of replaceing the blades on the DII....How much They cost!!! and the fact few places other than dealer have them or can order them!!

Oh that...I thought you meant about the Triblade brand...heh.....yep, its hell with the DII wiper arms...basically I saved myself $30 this time around....but an extra $75 every time after that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.