Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Everyone. I have owned my 97 disco se for a little over 2 months now. I have been trough this forum and have found it very helpful but this is my first post. With the help from you guys on this forum I have replaced my head gasket, plugs, wires, changed all fluids, fixed my sagging headliner, fixed my leaking sunroofs, installed a new water pump, viscous clutch, master cylinder and am awaiting time to install my 2" lift. So i would like to say thank you! now on to my questions

I was wondering if the power seat switches are interchangeable between a disco 1 and disco 2? both of my switches are broken and disco 2 switches are considerably cheaper.

The AC fans are dead (covered in rust) does anyone know where i can find a new pair? I already checked the switch and it sends current but I did hot-wire the fans and they didn't spin.

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Not sure if the switches interchange but if you check with paul grant or ptschram links in my signature they should be able to answer that or get you some good used D1 switches

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.