Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Nice pics...The burnt pontiac wasn't what I was thinking I would see..Man that wouldsuck..Stay warm man!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Sweet!, since there is snow there you have the opprotunity to get it out on some trails and some real good pics!

Hey btw, that wood idea gives me an idea.....I kinda want to make myself an RTI ramp.....out of metal of course.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bluemax, Im looking for some but it's hard to find locally... I'll keep you posted!

Wolf, That is a sony T.V that came with the car, im hooking up a PS2 to it over the weekend- It should be nice...

Keptin, Im going to get that ramp, the car is still there, so it's going to make a nice pic.. Check for the update..

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Dude....where the F did you take those pics??????
PS, truck looks great

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
hmmmmmm brings back memories, I lived in Clinton Hill between Bed Sty and Fort Green for 5 years 81 to 86..........some good days. You must know everyone in the neighborhood cuz your sweet disco looks untouched....lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
(As I fall into deep thought) Yeah, amazing how some things change and yet stay the same, the bedsty of today is far from the bedsty of the 80's- Brownsville is still kinda stuck in a rut but changing slowly-it shocks me to see all the folks still living on the street there and yet there is plenty of space in the buildings that are abanded.
But the disco stays in tacked, and so do I...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.