Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the latest pics of my Freelander taken earlier Today now that i have had the wheels come back from the powder coaters coated in Anthracite Grey Metalic.

Looking Cool Eh.??

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

· Registered
16 Posts
Very nice...I really like those rims you have on there!

I should get some pics of mine up here sometime...not very special though just an 04 with tintied windows and some rear lamp guards. I would really like to get some front ones but that is hard to find around where I live (Canada)...although I do have a trip planned to Europe in the fall and I will be in London...i think i may have just got an idea.

Anyhow I like the truck

Cheers

Rob

· Registered
2 Posts
freelanderman....

Absolutely stunning motor, first one I've seen with the same headlight config (3 sets, head, in-bumper, and fog) as mine, and nice alloys to, have a look at my beast...

Hmmm.. Appears that the attachments are not working currently, will try again in a while....

· Registered
9 Posts
Nice! Those wind deflectors land rover ones. Been looking for some for a while but thought they were bit expensive. Just purchased some new spangley 16'S for mine, might take me a while but i'll be right there with ya.

Dave :rellye

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
da-hughes said:
Nice! Those wind deflectors land rover ones. Been looking for some for a while but thought they were bit expensive. Just purchased some new spangley 16'S for mine, might take me a while but i'll be right there with ya.

Dave :rellye
too late mate ive sold it.. :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.