Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Please welcome The Tire Rack as our new sponsor. I have personally bought many sets of tires from them going back at least 10+ years.. Always had good service, and great prices!

If you need tires, or wheels.. give em a try via my link.. that way the site gets a small percentage, and that keeps this place going!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
jeeeezzzze...Serge U R A B I G boy now! Congrats on Tire Rack, I am just about to place an order for one of my cars.......I'll be sure to give you credit!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lshill05 said:
jeeeezzzze...Serge U R A B I G boy now! Congrats on Tire Rack, I am just about to place an order for one of my cars.......I'll be sure to give you credit!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:
If you are gonna place an order go to their site via the Tire Rack banner.... not really big boy... they only pay if someone buys something via my banner. they don't pay me anything for showing the banner, only if someone buys something via the banner.. and then I have no idea what they pay.. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I'll use the banner when I place the order for new tires for my 911. This will be fun!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Tire Rack is great... like I said, I have used them for over 10 years myself.

And "getting" them was no big deal.. all I had to do was apply for their affiliate program... it's not like they are really sponsoring us.. not yet at least... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.