·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New To CA, USA

Hi all,

Well, I arrive from Israel 3 weeks ago and there I had 97/110 Diesel engine,
Here i just got 99 Disco II.
I do not have the car mechanic record and usually even if i do, I change the timing belt just to feel secure with my self.

A) Since i drove a different one and this one quite new to me, what would you recomend me to do or check, as a new user with this type of LR

B) To the Greater LA member who know good place or boddy shop to take care of the car when need to.

can't wait to hear anything about it from A-Z,

Thanks

Hoffman

·
Registered
106 Posts
kokopelli said:
Hi all,

Well, I arrive from Israel 3 weeks ago and there I had 97/110 Diesel engine,
Here i just got 99 Disco II.
I do not have the car mechanic record and usually even if i do, I change the timing belt just to feel secure with my self.

A) Since i drove a different one and this one quite new to me, what would you recomend me to do or check, as a new user with this type of LR

B) To the Greater LA member who know good place or boddy shop to take care of the car when need to.

can't wait to hear anything about it from A-Z,

Thanks

Hoffman
where in Los Angeles are you? Im in santa monica, and there is a rover mechanic garage named - "Four Oaks Garage" off of 7th st i believe. Its a mom & Pop shop and they only do rovers and know their ****. Owners name is Larry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.