Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting ready for my big trip to the New Mexico mountians. Got rid of my Goodyear Eagles and went to the Goodyear Tracker 2's(255/70/16). Gained about an 1" or so of clearance from the 255/65/16 eagles. They were about 2" taller when set side by side. As for the BFG AT lovers, yes i love those as well but for $396 a set, it was hard to pass up considering the BFG AT's are around $130-150 each where im at. But, I can not complain a bit about these tires. They have run on the highway like a jewel and have handled anything i could ask of at this point. A great tire to check out if you ever have a chance. Waiting on a check to clear the bank(so i can buy a new digital camera) and then will post some pics of the ride up to date. But, be assured, i will be posting plenty of pics of the mountians from my hunting trip in a week. Stay tuned and happy wheeling to all .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.