Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here, so I thought I would start with a picture of my newly aquired '94 Discovery 1. I have always been a fan of the LR's, but never had the opportunity to aquire one. My father was at an estate auction 2 weeks ago and this went thru, he bought it and called me to come and get it. It went for $2500.. It has 144.000 miles and is in great condition, not dents, scratches, or rust anywhere. The interior is also in great condition. It does have a couple of issues I will be dealing with in the future, it is a little difficult to start, I plan on also rebuilding or replacing the transfer case (has a whine to it), but for now it is going strong..

Martin

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Very nice..... great price too...... welcome to the forum

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome, Welcome.......$2,500 and only a couple of issues, it's a steal. Welcome to the world of LR, get some beer, some mud, and have a good time. :drink1:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:beer: A pot of coffee will work for me!! I have been pleased with it so far. It has been my daily driver since I brought it home. As for the mud, I get that driving home, every day.. :rellye

Martin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.