Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have an LR3 06 that has been showing the amber suspension fault light on the dashboard for the last 6 months now. It also goes to red and warns 30 mph max limit sometimes. I noticed this is a common problem with these landrovers. I suspect it might be the EAS compressor that is bad, but I'm not sure. I bought the truck fairly used and i dont think previous owner replaced EAS comp. So I have a few questions:

1. I contacted Britsh Atlantic to order this air compressor pump and there said they is a new upgrade to this product (part #LR045251G). Has anyone replace their old one with this and is it any good? Or I'm I likely to have same problem again after a few weeks?

2. Can replacing the EAS compressor solve the problem certainly or can there be another fault in the car like leakage etc?

3. Has anyone tried out the apparently permanent solution to this problem? not sure if to invest in this Standard Air Suspension To Coil Spring Conversion Kit With EAS Reflash Management, LR3 Coil Spring Conversion Kit | Land Rover Discovery 3 Suspension Kits

Cheers:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any luck with this issue? I have the same problem and I actually bought the upgrade compressor but I'm not sure on the installation, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts