Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post to the board. My wife and I like the Land Rovers, but do any LR's come with a third seat. My wife is expecting twins and we have a five year old. For those on the board that have a LR with a third seat, what is your opinion of them? Do they have enough room, are you satisfied with the ride, safety, etc? Oh, and one last question, do LR's come with side air bags?

Thanks for any info,

hvmar

·
Registered
28 Posts
Atlantic British sells a third row

for all range rover models. Prices are less for the seats for the older RRs, more for the newer. The seat is rear-facing and includes seatbelts that are functional, but do not have a retracting mechanism. I installed one in my '99 4.6 without any trouble.

They have pictures at their website.

Cheers,

Gordon

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've got a Disco with the rear jump seats. With three kids (two in car seats) the rear seats are great. Just make sure that you only need the jump seats for children, because any adult would be miserable back there for more than 10 minutes.

Also, make sure that the kid sitting back there isn't still young enough to need fairly constant attention (picking up sippy-cups, toy airplanes, fritos) or you will be in for it. There is absolutely no access to the jump seats from the front of the truck unless you want to climb over the middle console and the back seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.