Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for allowing me to join, in only 2 days that I have read these forums you guys have already saved me $$$ on small repairs to my 2005 LR3....most notable the famous drivers side floorboard getting water for last 1 yr and no one could find reason until I read here. Im am having a problem however understanding how to find the wiring of my drivers side window, which has been inoperable since the water started on the floorboard. Am I understanding correctly that I need to get into the "black rubber box" on left side of drivers floorboard to check those wires?? If so how in the heck do i get it off, ive tried to take out screw on hood latch thinking that would release but no luck,, also if I accidentally cut a wire in door that was part of a 3 wire connection and now 1 of the 3 wires is a 1/4 short trying to reconnect the 3, what type of wire do i buy to replace that lil section? THANKS again, Im so glAD i found this site Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance for your responses.

·
1,854 Posts
Join the Disco3uk forum thats the best place for LR3/D3 info.
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.