Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Anything wider than 235's need offset rims to maintain any sort of turning circle. Anything wider than 235's will also not clear the wheel arches when the wheels articulate. Therefore if the vehicle still has any articulation, the wheels will collect the wheel arches off-road.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Form Over Function

This rig is driven 2 or 3 times a week and the occasional family camping trip. I did the couple of mods for aesthetics, better basic clearance and mud/snow performance not primarily for off-road. This weekend the front air dam and fogs come off too for more room and better approach. If the purpose of this vehicle was primarily off road, it would get considerably more mods as I have done to numerous rigs over the years. I always had my eye out for a RRC and bought this one from a client 2 years ago because I had never seen one in this kind of condition. I plan to use it as needed and keep it for many years and try not to break much. Fortunately, I have a bad ass Rubicon Unlimited with all the fixins' that I utilize for that purpose. Thank you for the comments guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.