Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice gift for that Land Rover owner who does the occasional Off-Road expedition and/or encounter with the wildwood.

The Gerber Sport Utility kit. Listed for $250 or so, I got it on eBay for about $160.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gerb...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

In the kit is a military spade, excellent woodsaw with safety lock and handaxe, Gerber multi-tool, Mag-lite flashlight and the necessary minor first-aid kit with aspirin. ioidine and bandages (I guess for when you get your first injury when inspecting the tool).

The tools are very well balanced and of excellent quality and come inside a black carry-all with Velrco straps on the back. Great for under the seat and/or in the loadspace.

A++

Adam in NYC

==========================================

Key Features:

1. Multi-Plier® 600
2. Back Paxe™
3. Folding Spade
4. Exchange-A-Blade™ saw
5. MAGLIGHT® Flashlight
6. Carrying case

Product Description:

This pack measures only 12”X11”X3”, yet contains five of the highest quality tools that are indispensable for emergency situations. The Gerber Sport Utility Pack carries a Gerber Folding Spade™, Gerber Back Paxe™, Gerber Multi-Plier™, a Gerber Exchange-A-Blade™ Sport Saw™, and a Mag-Lite® 2-D Flashlight in a compact, easy to stow kit. Limited Lifetime warranty on tool, axe, flashlight, spade. One Year warranty on saw.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Kit

Adam in NYC USA said:
Nice gift for that Land Rover owner who does the occasional Off-Road expedition and/or encounter with the wildwood.

The Gerber Sport Utility kit. Listed for $250 or so, I got it on eBay for about $160.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gerb...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

In the kit is a military spade, excellent woodsaw with safety lock and handaxe, Gerber multi-tool, Mag-lite flashlight and the necessary minor first-aid kit with aspirin. ioidine and bandages (I guess for when you get your first injury when inspecting the tool).

The tools are very well balanced and of excellent quality and come inside a black carry-all with Velrco straps on the back. Great for under the seat and/or in the loadspace.

A++

Adam in NYC

==========================================

Key Features:

1. Multi-Plier® 600
2. Back Paxe™
3. Folding Spade
4. Exchange-A-Blade™ saw
5. MAGLIGHT® Flashlight
6. Carrying case

Product Description:

This pack measures only 12”X11”X3”, yet contains five of the highest quality tools that are indispensable for emergency situations. The Gerber Sport Utility Pack carries a Gerber Folding Spade™, Gerber Back Paxe™, Gerber Multi-Plier™, a Gerber Exchange-A-Blade™ Sport Saw™, and a Mag-Lite® 2-D Flashlight in a compact, easy to stow kit. Limited Lifetime warranty on tool, axe, flashlight, spade. One Year warranty on saw.
That is a nice compact kit. I have the gerber multitool and the fullsize
campaxe , Fiskar's of finland makes the axe's for gerber and they are
f****** sharp as a razor.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That's a cool little kit...I like it! :clap:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Throw a roll of TP in there and you're ready to go :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.