Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have no low beams on my headlights and i changed the bulbs ??? i can activate the high beams by pulling back on the multi switch turn signal "arm" but no headlights ??? this truck was a repo im wondering if when they replaced the ignition switch if they messed something up ??? and i also cant remember how to keep the high beams on its been a while since i had a rover please help

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also just pulled out the multi switch and found burnt female terminals on the plug this is the second thing i found burnt the drivers seat adjuster half of that worked so i am guessing someone shorted out the electrical system how and where ????

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Hi Patrick,
I do have the headlight switch for your vehicle. I'll PM you the details.

With regard to the one in my eBay Store, it will work fine on any DI or DII. The '03/'04 models interior dash trim and switches were black. All the other years from '94 through '02 were dark grey. In most cases you would need a strong light to see the difference but I've learned, after 14 years of selling parts on eBay that it's always best to be as explicit as possible about even the most subtle differences.
Cheers,
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts