Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it hard to believe there is not one person other than myself from Canada here on these discussions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
me too....... :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi up there in the northern colonies

i thought the same living down in the southern colonies...
:drink1: and happy new year

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello from Canada....

Hello All, :wave:
Having fun in the snow here in British Columbia ...Range Rover Classic 1991

Andy :drive:

·
Registered
12 Posts
u see jarover u r a lucky bastard there are quite some blokes around, while I still didn't find anyone in the southern colonies... :bawling:
anyway I just bought my defender 110 csw 2003 with 68 K fully equiped and enjoy for the moment on my own... :beer:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There we go... I knew I wasn't the only LR owner in Canada? I am from Oakville too mwillems. I just bought an 03 Disco and love it. Is it me or is Oakville the Discovery capital of Canada. I have never seen so many anywhere else. Not that you think I'm stalking you but I saw a grey LR3 driving around town. Beautiful vehicle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Chiming in from the west coast.

Have you driven through North, West Vancouver or better yet Whistler? I've given up waving because there are soo many LR's and most of them don't know what my 110 is anyway.

I can't blame them though, it is pretty ugly compared to their nice Discos and Rangies.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ugly.....? Its a thing of beauty,,,

Hi Whistler110,
That's not ugly....Its a thing of Beauty!
Are you taking it on the "SMUD" run in Squamish this weekend??? :D
Hope to see you there!
Andy

·
Registered
321 Posts
whistler110 said:
Chiming in from the west coast.

Have you driven through North, West Vancouver or better yet Whistler? I've given up waving because there are soo many LR's and most of them don't know what my 110 is anyway.

I can't blame them though, it is pretty ugly compared to their nice Discos and Rangies.
I'd trade my 96 dico for your 110 any day :) and if you want, you can take me up on that offer too, will drive out there to swap if you want :D
take care
sam

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Whistler110

That's a nice 110... tatty? Yes.. but lots of character. If I saw it on the road I'd give it a thumbs up for sure!

And to the snobs that won't wave:

Serg

·
Registered
32 Posts
just a little update about my 110.

got the galvanizing finished and the new wolf wheels on it now, so its' time to :drive: :drive: :drive:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
VERY SLICK looking 110. Only comment, Loose the G4 sticker, Your truck is the real deal, and the G4 is a wimpy attempt at The real CT type event.

I like your galvanized front bumper, very unique and sets the truck off nicely.
I forgot how nice series doors are. I might rob them off my parts 88 and put them on my 110 for the summer (if it ever comes 'round again)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Terry for your comments about my 110......but i think i will keep the G4 decal, just my preferance thats all, as i like both.... i will give you a picture of the other side of the truck.....as there is something for all on this truck :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
exmodlad said:
Thanks Terry for your comments about my 110......but i think i will keep the G4 decal, just my preferance thats all, as i like both.... i will give you a picture of the other side of the truck.....as there is something for all on this truck :) :)
Oh, That's OK, I like the tangiers orange anyway. Tell me about the 2.8. Did you do or have the conversion done, or was it in the truck when you got it? I'm more than mildly interested in that engine. I may build something to use it in, but it's got to be old enough to be exempt from emmissions testing (yes, I know diesels are) I mean, the donor vehicle's engine has to have been previosly permitted. The 2.8 has not been approved for highway use in the US yet, and it's generally my practice to stay below the radar if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
32 Posts
TerryS said:
Oh, Tell me about the 2.8. Did you do or have the conversion done, or was it in the truck when you got it? .
The Conversion was all done in my shop in Langley...the conversion included the design, fabrication and installation of the engine and all the non Land Rover parts i needed to make this work in a 1986 ex mod truck that originally had a 2.5 n/a diesel in place.......i sourced the engine in N/A and i also carry a very comprehensive supply of OEM parts for this engine. :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts