Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Badger1 said:
Duncan, just checked out the pics in your album... very nice shots. Looks like a very nice trail in the Minden pics. Actually the silver Freelander with orange stripes came down to southern Ohio to do some offroading with a club down here! Small world.
That silver Freelander with the organge stripes is the my friend Derek that I referred to above! I've been down to Ohio for a couple of rides too, but not since last year. Small world indeed!

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
Spitfire said:
That silver Freelander with the organge stripes is the my friend Derek that I referred to above! I've been down to Ohio for a couple of rides too, but not since last year. Small world indeed!

Were you down to Mike Hills' farm back in July I think it was? If so I am sure I met you too. I was the one with the hyper dog!:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm the new guy here that a bunch of you would have met. I'm the owner of the conspicuous silver Freelander that has been spotted all over.

I'm in London, ON as well as my buddy Spitfire. I have been known to travel for some good off-roading, however. Looks like a fun forum. Lot's of familiar faces from LRAA, OVLR, GOG and MVLRS (Go Buckeyes!), too!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
deeker said:
I'm the new guy here that a bunch of you would have met. I'm the owner of the conspicuous silver Freelander that has been spotted all over.

I'm in London, ON as well as my buddy Spitfire. I have been known to travel for some good off-roading, however. Looks like a fun forum. Lot's of familiar faces from LRAA, OVLR, GOG and MVLRS (Go Buckeyes!), too!

Cheers!

Send me a pm with contact info, I am in London as well... if you see the green series, then start waving..... :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
sharp21 said:
Calgary here also! Im at work now but hit me up anytime to go wheeling!
S>
Hey Sharp, I guess we're the only Calgarians. I looked back at the thread and didn't see any others, but I haven't finished that first coffee yet either.

I've only done some light trail kind of stuff so would like to learn some of the trails and spots around here. I never managed to get out on one of the dealer drive days thing here. Timing has never worked.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Duncan said:
Derick we met this year at Minden And I believe you sent me an Emil about the G4.
Yes we did.

You know of a trail around TO that is still in decent shape that we could get out on before the snow flies?

·
Registered
26 Posts
BrianP said:
Hey Sharp, I guess we're the only Calgarians. I looked back at the thread and didn't see any others, but I haven't finished that first coffee yet either.

I've only done some light trail kind of stuff so would like to learn some of the trails and spots around here. I never managed to get out on one of the dealer drive days thing here. Timing has never worked.
Not quite Calgary - Bragg Creek to be precise. Often head into McClean or Waip.

PM your details and I'll make sure you get an invite to the next Wheels event (scheduled just before Christmas) - in the meantime, if you want to hit some local trails, let me know.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Minden trail.

That Minden trail was fun. It was different all three times we went. Deeker: Are those my photos you sent??? Do you have permission to post them???? I am just Joking. HA HA Ha. We had a lot of fun that day. here is my shot of the same place.

joe

61 - 80 of 113 Posts