Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before there is any misunderstandings these are not mine, The one in the parting lots was photo'd at the golf course. The other, I think was off the net. I think they are simply awesome. They have given me some good ideas.

If either one of these belong to any of you. NICE!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy Articulations!

That, simply, is in another league (its own).

I have seen Jeeps (pardon my french) with some serious articulations but to see a Rover such as that, is a beautiful sight, indeed.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
SG stuff gets beat up on another popular site, for reasons that have more to do with economics and business than utility. They make great stuff, and they charge a premium for it. They are also based in CA which probably has an impact on price. I also have some RTE stuff, which is also rock solid. But when it comes to bumpers, I still think SG takes first prize. Their rear bumper is great too: solid quarter panel protection (believe me,,,I've "tested it").

·
Registered
73 Posts
The second one is nice, black was never my favorite color on a disco, I guess cause most of the ones I've seen are faded, but that one looks tight! While we're at it, what is your favorite disco color? Mines Willow Green, and I hunted for over half a year before I found a willow green disco I was happy with to buy.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
SCSL said:
SG stuff gets beat up on another popular site, for reasons that have more to do with economics and business than utility. They make great stuff, and they charge a premium for it. They are also based in CA which probably has an impact on price. I also have some RTE stuff, which is also rock solid. But when it comes to bumpers, I still think SG takes first prize. Their rear bumper is great too: solid quarter panel protection (believe me,,,I've "tested it").
I disagree with you, I've seen SG bumpers bend (over by the winch plate). The finish on the SG equipment is better than the RTE finish, but the RTE stuff is stronger than the SG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.