Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I've tried selling wheels before and it turned out to be a hassle. Here's a deal for someone looking for a set (5) of 16" Typhoons. These are the rims only (no tires) with no bends or curb marks. They will need to be repainted since they were never taken care of. I am looking for a few items that I will trade... like a Genuine LR dog guard for Disco II, Hella's, rear cargo mat, portable DVD so my daughter can watch Dora the Explorer :D... You name it and I'll consider it
:dunno:

I got these as part of a sale/trade for another set of wheels. I don't have a picture now, but I will post them this weekend.

For now here's a picture from the web... mine are not black like the ones on the Kalihari...But like I said, they need to be repainted...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No cash :rolleyes: I know it's stupid, but since I was given these for free I'd rather trade :dunno:
I was thinking of more stuff like a trailer wiring harness? NWP ladder? What do you have that you'd want to swap for them?

Heck, you're so close, it'd be a sweet deal for ya...no shipping

·
Registered
590 Posts
**** IB, I hope everything is ok man.

Take care.

Sharky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.