Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's amazing what some people think their trucks are capible of. I ran accross this and hade to share the pic's!!!!!!! :eek: I had a better day than that dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive:

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
That poor bastard, yeah...that's not as bad as what my friend did...um...no this tops it off in the idiot club of off roading. My friend went rut bogging in his 97 Subaru Legacy and got it stuck once. But that guy...the phrase "a picture speaks a thousand words" comes into play here. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Gotta give the guy credit.......Wheeling in a porsche!!! Don't see that too often!!

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DISCO INCUBUS said:
I hope that wasn't a loaner vehicle being used on private property, alright i'll shut up
:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I recon he could have made it with a set of "Big Blue "springs and a Warn winch.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GriffSC said:
very amusing, series3. i suppose you encouraged the guy down that muddy track after he asked directions to harrods...
"Harrods?? Oh yeah.. follow the 2 ft. ruts for three miles and take a right at the 40 degree slope and Give it full throttle all the way down through the mud bog and you should be there."

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Hey I totally forgot though.....the cayenne is basically the same as the toureg....which is actually pretty decent as an off-roader.....well....if you compare it to an LR3 or RR. ...they used the 6cyl diesel version for ralley racing and what not.....It was used for Dakar 04-05..

...anyhow...that thing might have had a good chance if it had off-road tires.....the stuff its doing is even pretty good for my rover (mud and ruts, etc.) Its got one of those air systems that raise and lower it quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Unless it was the wife that already has the Land Rover, and he thought his could do the same.....might be getting a rover soon. Hehe....could you imagine a post here a month later that said: "Hey, thats me!"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.