Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where does it fit?
I have a 1969 Lightweight on a cut down 90 chassis with RR running gear + 4.6 V8. It doesn't fit into any of the forae so perhaps a "Hybrid" thread would be an idea.
There are lots of non standard LRs in the UK - check out http://www.lrm.co.uk/archive/modified vehicles/Ibex.html for instance. No, I don't have a particular interest here, just a pointer is all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Umm

Dear Deirdre,

I have a series 2 109 cut down to about 100 inches and plopped onto two range rover front ends welded in the middle with a tuned 4.6L V8 and a modified ZF gearbox with a high ratio LT230 on the back with custom shafts. The wiring loom and seating arrangements are not quite series and nothing quite seems the same.

I also have a bit of a fetish building high output V8's with outputs up to 1000bhp and 750lbft torque, is this normal? My friends seem to think this is something great but no one else does stuff like this and it seems a bit weird and I'm worried about becoming a V8 geek.

I forgot to say, I also have a 320bhp range rover that does 150mph and some other stuff that does weird **** like go fast on mud and things. :confused

I'm sure you'll find a category for me though.... (...)

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Alan H.

Point well taken.. I will make a Hybrid section, just for you... :D Seriously, that is a good point.. I am going to add a Hybrid section later tonight, along with some other sections that I think you guys will love..

stay tuned... :wave:

Serg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mr H...

Really!

"What immediately strikes you about the Ibex, is its shear physical presence"

Note the comma placed so that you can take the sharp intake of breath required to help you over the next sentence.

Oi Surge, where's the "quote" option and where's the hysterical laughter icon?

(Sheer)

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
The quote option is at the end of each post, and the hysterical laugh icon.. that I still have to add in...man you guys are making me work.... :D

Serg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.