Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Let's have a social get together soon. How about a Friday night (8pm) at a local Ice Cream shop or Dunkin Donuts?

Let's see, Adrian is in Roseland (NJ), Ryan in Caldwell (NJ), GadgetRick in Clifton (NJ), Jeffrey in Milford (NJ), Abraham in Manhattan and a few other friends. Let's find a convenient location for everyone and get together.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
2,986 Posts
I'm up for it.. I wont be around any Friday nights other than this one until August 12th though. How far is it to Adrians for you John? I know Jeff is in the Caldwell area on Monday nights, so thats 3 people (4 since Clifton is pretty close) all in a relatively close area.

I know I'm around on Monday the 25th of this month. We could meet up somewhere and if people want to stick around, we could do some night wheeling.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rmuller said:
I'm up for it.. I wont be around any Friday nights other than this one until August 12th though. How far is it to Adrians for you John? I know Jeff is in the Caldwell area on Monday nights, so thats 3 people (4 since Clifton is pretty close) all in a relatively close area.
Adrian is 45 mins from me. Is Monday better for you guys?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm available, there are some places in Morristown NJ for some light wheelin'

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Hi Guys.

My name is Art , and I'm New to LR . I also live in CT ( New Haven Area ) .

I'm not sure how far is N.J. for me . I never went that direction before .

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey, im in central jersey, near princeton... im interested in some off roading around here, or a gathering, if we go off roading i'll just take my rims off and put my stocks on :buttrock:

·
2,986 Posts
We're heading to Paragon tomorrow, meeting at 8:00am in the parking lot, feel free to join! There are going to be some stock trucks, I think even freelanders, so we'll stick to the easier stuff.

·
2,986 Posts
We ended up having a BBQ over at GadgetRick's house after cleaning up the trails in Mahwah.. The cleanup was myself, Rick, Eric and Frank.. then we went back to Rick's house w/ the except of Frank.

As for something in November.. we're planning a trip to Rausch Creek on November 26th, here is the link for more info: http://www.muddyoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1968

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.