Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like we have enough folks from the NY/NJ area for a get together, no off-roading just a social gathering. What do you guys say? We could meet one evening at a local Dunkin Donuts or Hooters :)

I'm in Tappan, NY (Rockland County) 1 mile from the NJ border. My good friend and partner is in Roseland, NJ. Maybe we can meet somewhere in northern NJ.

Let me know what you guys/gals think (wifes, girlfriends & kids invited).

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serg said:
If you haven't alraedy, try posting this in the regional section as well...

Serg
Sorry Serg, I missed that....

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Did you ever do this?????

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lshill05 said:
We normally get together at my place for shop day on the weekends. I usually organize the outings for our group in the NE area (folks from NY/NJ/CT/PA).

· Registered
97 Posts
John:

Sounds like a good idea, many of us (LR owners) are new to the LR experience. Talking to other members and sharing knowledge and experience will be very beneficial.

Let me know

Figman

P.S. I live in Westchester County

· Support Our Troops
3,383 Posts
I would be interested as long as it was on a weekend. I live in Upstate NY, but would be willing to drive to northern NJ to meet up with some people. I did like to just meet up with others that love rovers. Just learning the ins and outs of them now. If you come up with a date let me know.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lshill05 said:
Sorry, I wasn't sure if you meant "did we actually get together" or "did you EVER plan a gathering.

I have not set a place and date yet, I have organized social gatherings before.

How does a Friday night sound? There is a Dunkin Donuts, Ice Cream shop and a few other places we could get together on the NJ/NY border (between the Northvale, NJ and Tappan, NY). Does that sound good? Let me know.

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Count me in!!!!!!!! Just let me know what friday night. I do travel a bit, but if I'm in town I'm there!

· Registered
44 Posts
A bunch of us from www.muddyoval.com are trying to get some type of local club going. We are still in the planning stages. A social gathering is a great place to start. I have have offered the meeting hall at my firehouse in Rutherford, NJ to hold such a meeting.

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.