Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- For me, a 5'7 joe, the left (for NAS) footrest is kinda out of place. Its position is uneven with the right foot pedal. I've rarely used it but thought that it would provide me a more controlled driving position if it is extended about 2 inches toward the seat. This could be one of those "personal preference" thing, but I am entertaining the thought of modifying it. At the first glance around the footrest, the sidewall is kind of weak to attatch anything to it. Has anyone done this or have any idea of mod it.

- I discovered yesterday at the parking lot that someone had left some scratches on my headlight, not deep ones but a very visible foggy patch of scratches. I am not sure if the dealer sell this cover alone or with a complete headlight housing. Thanks.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Before you go and buy a new lens, get yourself some Meguiar's #17 plastic cleaner. I actually use it to take scratches out of paint, but it is designed to remove scratches from plastic.

Serg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.