Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner's manual shows the butt heater switches as being in the center of the individual temp controls (08 lr2 se). However, the butt heater switch for the driver's seat is actually forward of the seat controls, on the curve of the seat trim, and there is no passenger control that I've found anywhere. the centers of the individual temp controls are solid.

Also, I have a smartphone. When I want to listen to music on my phone, I use the aux cord, which seems odd since the phone is bluetoothed to the radio. If I don't use the aux cord and push the "phone" button on the audio system, then play music on the phone, it just comes out of the phone and not the audio system. Is there some secret, or does the Bluetooth ONLY work for the phone?

thanks
David

·
Registered
13 Posts
For some reason LR only set it up to allow phone use and not other audio from Bluetooth devices. It sucks since I had phone and music Bluetooth capabilities in cars 5-6 years ago, but a 2010 LR doesn't.

Same thing with auto window function on my 2005 Jag wasn't on the 2010 LR. It was nice to walk up to the Jag on hot days, hold the remote button as I approached and all four windows and sunroof opened to air out the car....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts