Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four new 19" OEM wheels for a 2004-05 Range Rover HSE. These were take-offs from a dealer with less than 50 miles of use that I purchased for my 2005 LR3, but they don't fit (front brake caliper doesn't clear). The wheels are in excellent condition, and can be shipped anywhere in the US. Interested? I'm taking reasonable offers. Thanks!

· Banned
527 Posts
Desert Rover said:
I have four new 19" OEM wheels for a 2004-05 Range Rover HSE. These were take-offs from a dealer with less than 50 miles of use that I purchased for my 2005 LR3, but they don't fit (front brake caliper doesn't clear). The wheels are in excellent condition, and can be shipped anywhere in the US. Interested? I'm taking reasonable offers. Thanks!
They are all over ebay for $499/set give or take WITH TIRES. I will give you $450 if yours have tires.

· Registered
709 Posts
True, you will see them on Ebay going for $499... Not often and you're lucky if you get them that cheap... I think they are going for more like $800 with decent tread left. This is a couple of months ago when I got mine, I was searching Ebay daily and sending emails to sellers... You got a sweet deal if you get them that low. :buttrock:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AZ Camel...

The rims will fit Range Rovers and Discovery. They do NOT fit the new LR3 (learned this the hard way). Let me know if you have other questions...based on your ID, it sounds like we may be neighbors (Arizona?)

· Banned
527 Posts
Desert Rover said:
For the offer, but I'm going to need more than $450 to make it work. They are in new condition.
How much then?

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Desert Rover said:
The rims will fit Range Rovers and Discovery. They do NOT fit the new LR3 (learned this the hard way). Let me know if you have other questions...based on your ID, it sounds like we may be neighbors (Arizona?)
They will NOT fit all Range Rovers and Discoverys. If I'm not mistaken they are 5x5.5 bolt pattern, they will fit P38s and DIIs, correct?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.