Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Smog in OC

OkieRover said:
The sky is a pretty color of blue on your planet.

Looks like fun by the way!

hell yea those pics are great, and yea the sky is rather blue. Such contrast to Orange County where the forecast for the past few days has been "HAZE" and you could see brown cloudyness 2 blocks ahead all around you!

· Registered
4 Posts
Nice pics espespecialy on that tread. trying to find some off roading friends in a place that the sky is the same color, Spain. Got an old Disco that was muddy in England but the sun beckoned. The weathers good but I dont understand the lingo yet.

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Computer Retard

I am a computer retard. Am trying to post pics like this (rather than as attachments, which, according to the computer are all too big anyway). HOW do you do this?? Signed- Computer Illiterate. :bawling: :dunno:

· Registered
54 Posts
HOW TO POST PICTURES, not attachments

SCSL said:
I am a computer retard. Am trying to post pics like this (rather than as attachments, which, according to the computer are all too big anyway). HOW do you do this?? Signed- Computer Illiterate. :bawling: :dunno:
1st GO TO www.photobucket.com

2nd SIGN UP for free

3rd UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES

4th COPY IMG TAG

5th PASTE IMG TAG INTO NEW THREAD

6th VOILA YOUR PICTURES LOAD WHEN VIEWED

HAVE FUN!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.