Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am keen in the new year to get to an off road centre to 'play' with my D90. I notice on the internet that there are loads of centres that provide you with a vehicle and train you, however I just want to go ahead and use my own Landy, at my own pace. hopefully meet others with a similar outlook and just have some fun. Does anyone know of places like this that I can use? I live in London so the South East would be preferable. Thank you.

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
try google.

more importantly though you are not looking at a school but more then an adventure park. If you want to learn to drive better then you will need to visit a school. Some will allow you to use your vehicle if it is suitable to drive.

·
Registered
106 Posts
how about when i go over to your side of the world to visit my in-laws, ill hook up with you and will go "exercise" that D90. The best way is to hook up with some people in your area with similar vehicles, or not, and go have some fun. That way, you'll see what other people are doing and can pulll you out (not if) but when you get stuck. woohoo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.