Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have fun in my disco, its not made for the pavement, so I want a club to go with off-roading with on weekends and such. Does anyone know of any close to Orange County that would want to go on weekends to Anza-Borrego or Wildomar or the farthest Pismo Beach Dunes?? Let me know because I really want to go off-roading. :)

· Registered
5 Posts
Lookin for the same thing!!!

Ya, Ive been looking for the same thing here for a while now. I usually head out towards barstow and palmsprings (some friends of mine 4X4 there tacomas). I just always look like the odd ball in the pack.

let me know if you find any groups out there!!

Cheers :drink1: :drink1:

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Mike....

You gotta change that name man... we already have a "Disco Mike" who has been a member since almost day one...

Serg

· Registered
7 Posts
The SCLR

undefinedThe southern california landrover club may be the way to go for us Orange Countians. The website is www.sclr.org
The only problem is that it costs money to join. ($60 per year) Just joined yesterday and they have a whole slew of off roading trips planned for the coming year. Check it out!! See ya! :buttrock: :beer:

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
Sclr is a good club, currently they have 171 members with clib trips planned monthly and other non sponsered trips always in the works. They do the high desert, to the Sierras, Moab to Pismo.
The club has a good mix of familys, couples and single driving all types of Rovers from 133's to LR3's.
There is also another club in San Diego, San Diego Land Rover, They are very active, doing many trips yearly.
Hope this helps.
Mike J.

· Registered
8 Posts
Bump!
San Diego Whoo Hoo! I am too looking for more people to ride with. I have a Wrangler and a 98 Disco. We love the Anza Borrego. We usually head out the I-8 To Ocotillo then up the S2 for a while.

Getting ready to roll out his weekend Looking for somthing to do? Send me a PM.
Looking like Saturday AM. Its about 100 Miles from my house. With plenty of Fuel on the way. Anyone interested?

S2 @ Carrizo Badland Overlook. JustNorthOf Motrero Wash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.